Maintaining Your Mental Health
God cares about our mental health. According to a survey published in the Washington Post, “nearly half the people in the US feel the coronavirus crisis is harming their mental health”.
- Many feel their mental health has deteriorated due to “social isolation, fear of contagion, loss of family members, lack of income and rising unemployment”.
- Mental health problems are devastating for the person and society as a whole but God is able to help the hurting.
- When it comes to the issue of Mental Health and the Church,
- “All human brokenness is the result of sin infecting the human condition at the Fall.
- Some mental health problems are caused by spiritual issues such as unrepentant sin or demonic oppression;
- Others may be due to chemical imbalances or brain disease, just like other organ diseases such as heart or liver problems.”
- The subject of mental health is complex, but God is full of compassion (Ps 11:5).
- He can help you maintain your mental health and heal all illnesses.
- Our St John Biblical Counseling Ministry is here to help you maintain your mental health.
- Our desire to help you glorify God in your thoughts, words, and actions as you walk through life and interact with others. We are confident that through the Scriptures and the power of His Spirit, God has given us everything we need for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3-4). Because of this, the Scriptures are held as the final authority in all matters.
- To Request Care select this link https://biblicare.net/Site/Access/Login.aspx?KeyID=EBCAC141-1224-490B-B7F5-64383743 or call our church office at 661-324-5683